Phase I (household hazardous waste): You do not need to do anything to have household hazardous waste removed from your property. Operations are automatic and already underway.

Phase II (remaining debris and ash): Contact local government officials to get a Right-of- Entry (ROE) form. You will fill out the form to grant government contractors access to your property to conduct the debris removal. Check your local government’s website for information on how to obtain the form or visit