Emergency Housing and Local Shelter Crisis Ordinances
- Emergency Housing Information Bulletin (IB 2018-01)
- Updated Link – Emergency Housing Information Bulletin
- Appendix Link
- Shelter Crisis Government Code
California Chapter of the American Planning Association
The California Chapter of the American Planning Association has launched a program to provide volunteer professional planning assistance to financially constrained municipalities and community groups throughout California and Baja California. Click here for more information.
- Reasonable Modifications Under the Fair Housing Act
- Governor’s Office of Planning and Research – Technical Advisories
- Governor’s Office of Planning and Research – Publications
- Governor’s Office of Planning and Research – Climate Adaptation Programs
Section 811 Notice Rental Assistance Notice of Funding Availability
- No set deadline
- Learn more here
American Planning Association – Disaster Recovery Resources
APA has long engaged with FEMA, APA chapters, and other partners to be ready to assist when disaster relief and recovery work begins. Planners are invited to use the APA research, education and publication resources below to assist with post-disaster recovery work and future hazard mitigation. Learn more here.